Thursday, April 19, 2012

Avatar!!

Okay. So I've finally finished the series, Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Legend of Aang recently.
And the end was so sad for me! Not because it was a sad ending, but the fact that the series is coming to an end is a sad fact!


Yeah, I know, I'm years late. Nevertheless, I got to know that there will be a new series, a sequel to The Last Airbender. Well, not will, there IS a new series. 
The premiere aired on Nickelodeon on April 14, 2012; however, the first two episodes premiered online on March 24-25, 2012.  
quote
Legend of Korra!!

I'm waiting eagerly to watch it. However, couldn't get a clear version of it yet. There're some uploads on youtube but they're aren't the best of quality. Nevertheless, I thank thee yo-ho pirate comrades.

I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON OTHER AVATAR STUFFIES!!!
RAWR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment